We are so excited to get back to work on May 4th, and wanted to take a moment to explain everything we will be doing at ViVo to implement the highest levels of safety for our guests and staff, while adhering to the guidelines set forth by state and local officials.
• Upon re-opening we will be open seven days a week with extended hours in order serve as many guests as possible while staggering appointments to maintain social distancing procedures. Stations have been rearranged in order to allow a minimum of six feet between them.
• Each stylist has completed an online certification sponsored by Barbicide to ensure they have mastered best practices for disinfecting all styling tools after each use.
• Each stylist will have their temperature taken before each shift. If a stylist has a fever or presents any signs of illness they will be sent home. Stylists will also wear a mask and apron during every appointment. These items will be disinfected after completion of each appointment.
• All stations, styling chairs, shampoo bowls, shampoo bowl hardware and dryer chairs will be disinfected after each client use. During business hours, we will have one employee solely dedicated to cleaning and disinfecting.
• Along with intraday cleaning as described, our professional cleaning company will deep clean the salon after business hours. These professional cleanings include chemical fogging to eliminate any surface contamination.
• For the near future we will be accepting debit and credit payments only.
In addition to the above measures, we will ask the following of all clients:
• Please bring a mask to your appointment, if you do not have one we will provide one. Per local regulations, stylists and clients must wear a mask at all times for the duration of the appointment.
• Before your appointment begins we will do a temperature screening and ask a few questions regarding your health.
• Upon arrival for your appointment please wait in your car and our front desk staff will call you when it’s time to come in the salon.
• Please come to your appointment alone as there will be no waiting area or seating for guests or children.
• Please limit the number of personal items you bring inside to help with sanitation.
• While we always strive to bring you the best service possible, please understand at this time we are trying to limit the duration of appointments to service as many clients as possible.
Thank you for taking time to review this list so you know what to expect at your appointment. We appreciate your patience as we go through this re-opening phase and can’t wait to see you in the salon!
The ViVo Team